We raise awareness, identify and provide direct support to children and young people who look after or help to look after someone in their family who is unwell or disabled, including children caring for parents who have mental health or substance misuse problems.
The direct support we provide includes;
• Young carers needs assessment;
• Personal support, advice and guidance;
• Individual and group support;
• Trips and activities during school holidays;
• Help to access specialist services;
• Help to access universal services such as leisure and youth services.
Telephone : 01698 258801
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/ActionforChildren
X (Formally Twitter) : https://twitter.com/actnforchildren
Town Hall Business Centre
1-11 High Road