FASD Hub Scotland provide a support service for parents/carers (adoptive and biological parents, foster carers, kinship carers and step parents) across Scotland who live with children, young people and young adults who have a history of prenatal alcohol exposure (PAE), with or without an FASD diagnosis.
The service extends to provide a point of reference and training for professionals who work with and support these families (social work, education and other third sector organisations/charities) within Scotland.
Our Scottish service offers:
- A helpline for everyone affected by adoption, it offers advice and information around every stage of the adoption process.
- Community Groups that are run by experienced adoptive parents.
- Resources and information for parents, teachers or another members of staff in schools, to help supporting adopted children with their education.
- TESSA (Therapeutic, Education Support Services) is an early intervention programme to help parents achieve better outcomes for their children.
- Training and seminars for parents.
Main website address
Adoption UK in Scotland - https://www.adoptionuk.org/scotland
Community Groups in Scotland - https://www.adoptionuk.org/scotland
Telephone : 0131 202 3670
Email : email@example.com
Web Enquiry Form : firstname.lastname@example.org
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/AdoptionUKScotland/
X (Formally Twitter) : https://twitter.com/AUKScot
Gf2 Rooms 3 & 4
Great Michael House
14 Links Place
Referral Method : Self