The Autism Resource Centre (ARC) has a 2-part vision:
1. To provide information and training that improves the understanding and support of individuals with Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD)
2. To support and empower people with ASD to understand and address their needs and to have their voice heard
In order to deliver this vision, ARC:
· Delivers various levels of training to build knowledge, skills and understanding around ASD
· Raises awareness of ASD and available resources through its information service
· Provides a variety of opportunities to improve social support, skills development and increased independence for people with ASD
· Offers one-to-one information and guidance sessions
· Promotes the views of people with ASD and their families
· Work in partnership with other services to help them best meet the needs of people with ASD.
Telephone : 0141 276 5252
Email : SW_Infoarc@glasgow.gov.uk
Autism Resource Centre
c/o North West Social Work Services
17 Gullane Street
Management : The Autism Resource Centre (ARC) is funded by Glasgow City Council and works in with relevant local partners, including NHS Greater Glasgow & Clyde, The National Autistic Society and Strathclyde Autistic Society.