ALISS is a national digital programme enabling people and professionals to find and share information on resources, services, groups, and support in their local communities and online.
ALISS can help you find information about resources like:
- services that provide support for managing long term conditions
- groups that support social and community connection (e.g., local choirs, book groups, befriending)
- activities that offer opportunities for getting more active and for getting outdoors (e.g., badminton clubs, community gardens)
- practical, legal, and financial support (e.g., money advice, advocacy services)
- digital technology that can support health and social care (e.g., online forums, health related mobile apps).
ALISS’s aim is to ensure that everyone in Scotland has the right information, at the right time, about resources that are available to help them live well and stay connected to their community.
Telephone : 0141 404 0231
Email : email@example.com
X (Formally Twitter) : https://twitter.com/ALLIANCEScot
Health and Social Care Alliance Scotland (the ALLIANCE)
349 Bath Street
Referral Method : self