Aberlour Children’s Charity helps disadvantaged children and families in Scotland have a brighter future. Our support runs the length and breadth of Scotland because not all children are born with an equal chance. We are there for Scotland’s hidden children when others let them down because every child deserves the chance to flourish.
We offer a range of services across Scotland. These offer practical and emotional care and support, including:
- Residential and Fostering care for children unable to live with their families.
- Recovery help for families effected by addiction.
- Early years support by lighting the load for families that need extra help raising their young children.
- We ensure children with a disability get the right care and support they need.
- We offer an Urgent Assistance Fund to help families struggling to provide food, heating and clothing for their children.
Main website address
Aberlour services https://www.aberlour.org.uk/get-help/our-services
Telephone : 0800 085 6150
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/AberlourCC
X (Formally Twitter) : https://twitter.com/AberlourCCT
Referral Method : Self or professionals