Rights of children aged 12-15
This factsheet explains the specific rights of children aged 12-15 with additional support needs to be involved in decisions about their education, and how they can use these rights.
Our website’s accessibility tools (see the red button on the top right of the page) allow you to access this guide in different ways, including:
- translated into over 100 languages
- with text-to-speech software (including in many other languages)
- in different fonts and font sizes
- with different text and background colour combinations
- with a range of other reading tools.