Independent schools and additional support for learning
This factsheet explains how the law on additional support for learning applies to pupils who attend independent schools.
Our website’s accessibility tools (see the red button on the top right of the page) allow you to access this guide in different ways, including:
- translated into over 100 languages
- with text-to-speech software (including in many other languages)
- in different fonts and font sizes
- with different text and background colour combinations
- with a range of other reading tools.