Home education and additional support for learning
This factsheet explains your right to educate your child at home, and local authorities’ responsibilities to home educated children.
Our website’s accessibility tools (see the red button on the top right of the page) allow you to access this guide in different ways, including:
- translated into over 100 languages
- with text-to-speech software (including in many other languages)
- in different fonts and font sizes
- with different text and background colour combinations
- with a range of other reading tools.