Additional support for learning for looked after pupils
This factsheet explains the rights of looked after children and young people to get support with their learning at school.
Our website’s accessibility tools (see the red button on the top right of the page) allow you to access this guide in different ways, including:
- translated into over 100 languages
- with text-to-speech software (including in many other languages)
- in different fonts and font sizes
- with different text and background colour combinations
- with a range of other reading tools.