Understanding my child’s rights to support

This section has information about your rights and your child’s rights. There is also information on the roles that different professionals may play in your child’s support, and information on the policy, legislation and guidance around additional support for learning.

Resources / Links

Education policy, legislation & guidance links

Still have questions about additional support for learning?

Our Helpline staff can help.

About the Enquire Helpline


0345 123 2303

Helpline closed. Opening hours.

Ask a question

Contact form