In this webinar, Hannah and Cat from Enquire talk through key facts about additional support for learning.
This session was designed for those working in supportive roles with families with children with additional support needs, for example advocates, support workers and those in advice giving roles.
- children’s rights to support
- how schools should assess and plan for children’s additional support needs
- how parents and carers can work with schools to get the right support
- steps families can take if children are missing school
- resolving disagreements with schools or local authorities
- where to go if you or families need more advice.