This factsheet explains what local authorities, schools and nurseries must do to plan for children with additional support needs starting primary school.
Our website’s accessibility tools (see the red button on the top right of the page) allow you to access this guide in different ways, including:
- translated into over 100 languages
- with text-to-speech software (including in many other languages)
- in different fonts and font sizes
- with different text and background colour combinations
- with a range of other reading tools.