This factsheet explains the steps you can take if you are worried or unhappy about your child’s support, and some of the further steps you can take if you are in a disagreement with a local authority.
Our website’s accessibility tools (see the red button on the top right of the page) allow you to access this guide in different ways, including:
- translated into over 100 languages
- with text-to-speech software (including in many other languages)
- in different fonts and font sizes
- with different text and background colour combinations
- with a range of other reading tools.