This factsheet explains young people’s right to stay on at school after 16, and local authorities’ duties to plan for pupils with additional support needs leaving school.
Our website’s accessibility tools (see the red button on the top right of the page) allow you to access this guide in different ways, including:
- translated into over 100 languages
- with text-to-speech software (including in many other languages)
- in different fonts and font sizes
- with different text and background colour combinations
- with a range of other reading tools.