Enquire is the Scottish advice service for additional support for learning
Enquire’s vision is that all children in Scotland are supported, included, and listened to throughout their education. Our role in making this a reality is to offer advice and information – to children, young people, parents, carers and professionals – about children’s rights to additional support for learning.
- We seek to understand the experience of everyone we work with
- We treat everyone with equal respect and care
- We believe that working together gets the best outcome
- We are dedicated to providing high quality advice, information and service
- We are courageous champions of children’s rights
To share our knowledge and expertise to help children, young people, parents, carers and professionals:
- understand children’s rights to support for learning in Scotland’s schools and nurseries
- work together to get the right support in place.
How we do this
- Providing easy to understand advice and information about additional support for learning legislation and guidance for families and professionals.
- Sharing practical tips to help families and schools work together and solve problems should they arise.
- Helping families find local education and support services.