Enquire is a lifeline for parents who are struggling and need help as far as educational policies and law are concerned
Common questions about…
Every child’s needs and family situation is different and no two local authorities or schools provide support in the same way.
Enquire receives nearly 1,500 enquiries a year and although every situation is different the questions we are asked are often very similar.
Here are answers to some of the questions we are asked a lot.
- Changes in the law
- Co-ordinated Support Plans (CSPs)
- Does the ASL Act apply to private schools?
- Individualised Educational Programmes (IEPs)
- Placing requests
- Resolving disagreements
- Speech and language therapy and additional support needs
- The reason why a child might need additional support for learning
- The type of support your child might receive
- Will Curriculum for Excellence help my child get the support they need?