Enquire allowed me to understand what my child was entitled to educationally and how the school should be supporting my son – helped relieve my anxieties.
Common questions about…
Every child’s needs and family situation is different and no two local authorities or schools provide support in the same way.
Enquire receives nearly 1,500 enquiries a year and although every situation is different the questions we are asked are often very similar.
Here are answers to some of the questions we are asked a lot.
- Changes in the law
- Co-ordinated support plans (CSPs)
- Individualised Educational Programmes (IEPs)
- Placing requests
- Resolving disagreements
- Speech and language therapy and additional support needs
- The reason why a child might need additional support for learning
- The type of support your child might receive