I was very impressed with the professionalism of the service and literature and extremely grateful for the advice provided. In our case, the [Enquire] Helpline helped to secure a positive outcome from the local authority for our child, together with a commitment to the revision of the authority’s policy.
Our information sheets and factsheets look in more detail at a range of topics relating to additional support for learning. They also include links to other helpful resources.
- Transition timescales – summary of duties
- Supporting your child’s learning journey
- Steps to resolving disagreements
- Factsheet 1: Planning children’s and young people’s learning
- Factsheet 2: Choosing a school
- Factsheet 3: Placing requests
- Factsheet 4: Resolving disagreements
- Factsheet 5: Taking part in meetings about your child’s education
- Factsheet 6: Transport to school
- Factsheet 7: Who provides extra support for children’s learning?
- Factsheet 8: Mediation
- Factsheet 9: School attendance
- Factsheet 10: Early learning and childcare
- Factsheet 11: Exclusion from school
- Factsheet 12: Resolving disputes using independent adjudication
- Factsheet 13: Co-ordinated support plans
- Factsheet 14: Progressing beyond school after 16
- Factsheet 15: Education and disability rights
- Factsheet 16: Section 70 Complaints
- Factsheet 17: When a child can’t go to school
- Factsheet 18: Assessment