With the right support all children can get the most from school
Enquire is the Scottish advice service for additional support for learning. Our mission is to:
- raise awareness of children’s rights to extra support in school
- help families and schools work together to ensure children get the support they need
- provide advice to children and young people who might be struggling in school.
We do this by:
- providing easy to understand advice and information about additional support for learning legislation and guidance for families and professionals
- helping families find local education and support services
- sharing practical tips to help families and schools can work together and solve problems should they arise.
We offer lots of ways to access our help including a telephone helpline, guides, factsheets and outreach work. All the information and advice we provide is independant and impartial.
Enquire’s advice and information for children and young people is available on the Reach website
www.reach.scot offers advice to young people struggling at school. With practical tips on what can help and young people sharing their views and experiences on all sorts of life issues, Reach offers a ‘go-to’ source of advice to help pupils make the most out of their education.